Hello, Hello, Helloooooo!!
I was nominated by the lovely Ellie for the versatile blogging award! This is quite a shock haha, so thank you very much, Ellie, I very much appreciate it! 💕😁
And also sorry for only just replying to this blog award, as you would have realised I have been on hiatus for a while. Just some personal things came up and I needed a break to think and ponder everything.
Okay, so the rules of this award include:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate a number of blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Here are some (more) facts about me (you all are going to be considered stalkers soon, you know too much about me😂):
- I have a little sister, she is literally my world. I don’t know what I would do without her. There is an 11 year age gap between us, but honestly, I think it’s so amazing to see her transform into such a young girl. I love that I was able to experience her milestones, and I’ll be able to tell her all about how she was a little rascal and all the embarrassing things she has done 😂💕
- I have a candle obsession. I have way too many in my room (as my parents have continuously told me) but I still buy more because there are so many different smells you can have and it’s just amazing! (I guess this is kind of the same with books, I buy them and they are everywhere in my room. A very long TBR pile is being formed)
- I really dislike cats! (Wait guys, don’t throw your books at me!) I don’t know, they just don’t like me so I don’t like them. We have one currently and it hides under the bed and never comes out because it’s so timid. Its like we don’t even own one. Dog’s are a whole lot more fun
- I climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge! It was pretty amazing, and I definitely suggest anyone who is travelling to Sydney to do it. Argh, it was awesome 😍
- I want to live in America so bad!! I swear I should have grown up there instead of Australia 😂 I just have so much love for the place. I travelled there with school back in 2013, and let you tell you, it was the best thing I have ever done. So, America, I’m coming for you in the VERY near future!! (Definitely when I’m 21 💪)
- I have joined the colouring in book fad haha. I have three now, and they all are half coloured in and look so awesome. I don’t know, I’m quick to judge (yeah I know that’s not a good thing) but these are pretty awesome when you have time to spare.
- The very first book I remember reading and loving was the ink heart series. I loved that book so bloody much. I still have it on my shelves! I’ll have to pick it up soon, or maybe give it to my sister when she gets a little older!
And here are my nominations! You all are pretty bloody awesome, so have fun doing this award! (You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to)
- Kelsey @ The pleasure of Books
- Mark @ BONGBONGBOOKS
- Kendra @ Reads and Treats
- Nivedita @ The Book-Loving Nerd
So there you are! Hope you guys are doing well, and reading plenty. Wishing you all the best! 😘